Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.477 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,938₴ (Mex$ 30,415) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)