Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.274 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,539₴ (Mex$ 45,177) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (28 minutes ago)