Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23992 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,185₴ (34,117 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (36 minutes ago)