Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.997 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,567₴ (11,533 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)