Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.846 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,867₴ (3,467 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 2 hours ago)