Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.738 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,082₴ (9,893 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)