Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04411 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 142% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,811₴ (857,115 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)