Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05450 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 139% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,002₴ (293,608 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (23 minutes ago)