Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.033 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 189% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,095₴ (€1,553) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (27 minutes ago)