Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.528 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 213% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,720₴ (€588) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)