Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.427 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 231% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 95,957₴ (kr 27,998) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)