Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 223% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 97,014₴ (kr 29,336) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)