Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.277 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 53% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,491₴ (11,103 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)