Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.740 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,541₴ (3,489 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)