Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40376 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 42% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,258₴ (102,185 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)