Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37074 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,871₴ (23,928 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)