Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.507 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 184% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,365₴ (R$ 5,215) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (25 minutes ago)