Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24450 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 287% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,115₴ (¥237,685) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (44 minutes ago)