Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24005 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 310% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,565₴ (¥256,465) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)