Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.937 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,494₴ ($b4,951) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)