Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.829 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,293₴ ($b1,643) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)