Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.065 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,298₴ ($b7,945) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vologda costs руб 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)