Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.496 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 122% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,456₴ (€1,983) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)