Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47254 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,819₴ (руб 52,521) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)