Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.07628 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,957₴ (274,751 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (18 minutes ago)