Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.753 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,320₴ (6,267 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)