Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.604 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 89% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,631₴ (2,064 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)