Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.940 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,191₴ (6,079 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)