Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.469 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 86% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,292₴ (4,682 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)