Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.948 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 151% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,802₴ (€528) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)