Cost of living in Opole, Poland vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.375 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,620₴ (6,457 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)