Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.460 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 127% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,601₴ (1,962 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (22 minutes ago)