Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.840 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 167% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,393₴ (6,344 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)