Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.407 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,105₴ (6,090 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)