Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.729 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 144% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,836₴ (2,307 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (23 minutes ago)