Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.366 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 137% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,758₴ (2,411 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (28 minutes ago)