Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.008 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 168% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,297₴ (2,754 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)