Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.247 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,051₴ (36,931 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)