Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.975 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 227% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,167₴ (€1,766) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)