Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.990 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 193% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,533₴ ($1,829) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)