Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23440 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 184% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,737₴ (¥79,934) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)