Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.23767 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 237% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,581₴ (¥212,820) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)