Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24735 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,158₴ (¥231,082) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)