Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23374 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 185% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,551₴ (¥79,365) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)