Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48214 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,373₴ (50,551 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (42 minutes ago)