Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.518 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,234₴ (73,826 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)