Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,868₴ (61,526 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €668 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)