Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48876 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,168₴ (22,850 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)