Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46442 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 73% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,083₴ (60,469 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)