Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.740 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 278% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,003₴ (kr5,908) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)