Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.242 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 167% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,703₴ (kr17,612) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)