Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.950 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 290% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,508₴ (kr14,814) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)