Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.244 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,933₴ (GH₵5,274) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (31 minutes ago)