Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.356 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,456₴ (R$ 1,850) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)