Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.629 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 169% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,676₴ (R$ 5,062) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)