Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,089₴ (R$ 1,441) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)