Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27100 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,666₴ (138,989 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)