Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29027 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 84% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,541₴ (43,205 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (42 minutes ago)