Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27414 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 52% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,636₴ (38,798 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (41 minutes ago)