Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.903 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 129% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,419₴ (R$ 1,619) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)