Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23742 UAH / XPF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 358% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,490₴ (301,113 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)