Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25610 UAH / XPF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 158% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 413,064₴ (1,612,903 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 160,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)