Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07634 UAH / MRO
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 134% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,080₴ (459,528 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)