Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07494 UAH / MRO
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 84% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,042₴ (174,042 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)