Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07050 UAH / MRO
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,013₴ (198,764 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)