Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.032 UAH / OMR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,764₴ (﷼ 335) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)