Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42554 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,341₴ (руб 78,350) in Nizhniy Tagil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)