Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41843 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,144₴ (руб 129,398) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (31 minutes ago)