Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46616 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,274₴ (руб 67,087) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)