Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.40665 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 15,414₴ (₨37,905) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)