Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.771 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,949₴ (R$ 6,786) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)