Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.694 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 183% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,393₴ (R$ 5,510) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)