Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.499 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 130% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,511₴ (元3,226) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)