Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.807 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 132% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,864₴ (元4,692) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (33 minutes ago)