Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.060 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,486₴ (€2,253) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)