Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.739 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 81% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 143,268₴ (€4,661) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stuttgart costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)