Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.904 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 210% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,518₴ (€1,609) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)