Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.592 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 333% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,899₴ (€2,193) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)