Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23857 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 153% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,601₴ (¥165,993) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)