Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26130 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,552₴ (¥55,691) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)