Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25467 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,665₴ (¥222,507) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)