Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.465 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 211% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,581₴ (€1,581) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)