Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04502 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 121% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,498₴ (766,315 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)