Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 87,030₴ (75,977,238 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)