Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 85,902₴ (74,839,474 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)