Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.423 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,653₴ (Mex$ 15,212) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)