Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.331 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 121% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,615₴ (R 6,271) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)