Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.116 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 150% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,374₴ (NZ$3,524) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)