Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.219 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 343% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,286₴ (NZ$3,803) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)