Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.727 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 147% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,927₴ (NZ$4,215) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)