Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.539 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 281% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,015₴ (3,185 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (43 minutes ago)