Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.311 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 102% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 239,833₴ (32,803 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 119,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)