Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.834 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 287% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,252₴ (3,606 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)