Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.425 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 310% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,579₴ (8,967 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)